Monday, September 11, 2017

It's a Party!


People place balloons in places like this to indicate that a party is to be held at this location and also to help people who are directionally challenged and can't find an address even with GPS.

But most of that is irrelevant.

The question is:  What kind of party do these balloons suggest? 

a) A bridal shower
b) A Bar Mitzvah
c) A birthday party
d) A First Communion
e) A baby shower
f) A rain shower
g) All of the above

The persons who choose correctly will receive bragging rights.  Aw, c'mon, what did you expect, a candy bar?

15 comments:

Sharon said...

I'll say Birthday Party. I just celebrated my birthday but, I didn't put any balloons out.

Taken For Granted said...

The balloons look fine in the environment, but the property owners could fix their fence.

RedPat said...

Since you put up a post I guess that means that you are both okay & dry!
I guess a birthday party!

William Kendall said...

H) none of the above, they're just eccentric.

The embassy events we've been having this year here have, I've noticed, often featured sets of balloons with the specific colours of the nation involved.

Shammickite said...

definitely all of the above....

Michelle said...

Birthday party!

Tanya Breese said...

well i would just go with the generic birthday party answer :)

Kay said...

I don't need bragging rights. I just wonder how you and LoisAnne are doing in the wake of Nasty Irma. I'm guessing you don't have power and certainly hoping you're doing well.

Linda said...

Birthday party, I would think. I hope you are doing well, Lowell. Thinking of you.

Gosia said...

Birthday party

Halcyon said...

I'm guessing a rain shower. :)

PS: Glad that you're safe and riding out the storm with your usual sense of humour.

Marleen said...

Should there be a particular reason to put balloons out? Maybe they are just happy :))

Sharon said...

So glad to hear you are okay and didn't have too much damage.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

What about a storm warning Lowell! Is it mostly over now?

Laura. M said...

A birthday party 🎈🎈 muy felizπŸ˜‰πŸ™‹
Abrazos.

"Photographers deal in things which are continually vanishing and when they have vanished there is no contrivance on earth which can make them come back again." — Henri Cartier-Bresson