Saturday, February 24, 2018

The Little Red Car


This little red car would have been a perfect Christmas gift for either a boy or girl.  But alas, Christmas has passed.

Aha!  Think outside of the box.  Do you have a child who occasionally surpasses your expectations?  Do you have a child who despite certain limitations, does his or her very best?  Do you have a child who never seems to get things quite right.

In each and every of these cases, would this not be a fine surprise gift; a way of showing your unconditional love, dependent upon nothing more than they are your child?

And if not this year, maybe next?  And if not a little red car, then perhaps something more appropriate to the child in question?

17 comments:

Bergson said...

I want the same

William Kendall said...

Not exactly a little red corvette, as that song goes.

Stefan Jansson said...

Sure looks like a fun toy.

Bill said...

Is this the 21st century updated version of the Flintstone's car? Yabba, dabba, doo! :)

Gosia said...

Grest vehicle

Taken For Granted said...

Lowell, the little red car is very cute, but they can be dangerous in the hands of young children. There are just so many things to run into.

Haddock said...

That is the cutest compact car I have seen.

Kate said...

American's love affair with cars extend even down to the youngest ages! It's a racy little car that any child would love.

silvia de angelis said...

Un'auto sgargiante e bellissima, da usare nel traffico più caotico
Un saluto,silvia

Greensboro Daily Photo said...


At first, I thought it was a smart car... maybe it is!

Janis
GDP

Sharon said...

I love it! Could I just get it for myself?

Small City Scenes said...

I want the little red car and I will stamp my feet until I get it
MB

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

Oh go ahead and just buy it and save it until a special child does something special. You can enjoy it in the meantime.

RedPat said...

I want one!

Karl said...

Such a cutie ! One for me, too !

Laura. M said...

Me encanta😍🙋
Un abrazo.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Not to mention birthdays Lowell! I can so see my grandson having fun with this.. if he could get it away from my granddaughter 😀

"Photographers deal in things which are continually vanishing and when they have vanished there is no contrivance on earth which can make them come back again." — Henri Cartier-Bresson