Thursday, November 22, 2018

Barx and Bubbles


If your dog is smelling rather rank these days, just give Barx and Bubbles a call.  They will show up at your door with their mobile grooming truck and within an hour or so your dog will smell like new!

We used a similar service occasionally when our Golden Retriever, Haley, was still with us.

There are at least two of these mobile groomers in the Ocala area that I know of, and probably others of which I am unaware.  I think it's a fine service but it is water intensive.  Plus they use a generator so it's noisy as hell!


9 comments:

Vicki said...

There are a few mobile groomers in my area but my dog is a puppy mill rescue and is very skittish around people she doesn't know and loud noises. They wouldn't work for her.

silvia de angelis said...

Sempre originali i tuoi articoli
Un saluto,silvia

Shammickite said...

I love the name of this dog scrubbing company, very clever!
Have a Happy Thanksgiving Day! I hope your turkey dinner is delicious!

RedPat said...

I'm always amused by the names these dog care companies use. Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Sharon said...

When I lived on the other side of town, my neighbors used a service like this for their standard poodles. I think they plugged in to the neighbors electricity so no generator roaring.
Happy Thanksgiving!

William Kendall said...

The nicely groomed dog status lasts about a half hour until the woofer slips out the back door and finds a mud puddle.

Bill said...

Door service for the canine, sounds good. Love the name of the business. Happy Thanksgiving Lowell.

Kay said...

Could you have them drop by my house? Chord's due. I'll provide the shampoo.
Happy Thanksgiving, Lowell!

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Such a good idea Lowell, we also used such a service when we had our beautiful Beagle ✨

"Photographers deal in things which are continually vanishing and when they have vanished there is no contrivance on earth which can make them come back again." — Henri Cartier-Bresson